1. General Provisions
This Policy on Processing Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is based on the Council of Europe Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data of 28.01.1981 in accordance with the requirements of Russian Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data of individuals when visiting the website https://businesslaw.space/en
in order to protect their rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.2. Basic Definitions Used in the Policy
In order to understand this Policy, the following basic definitions are used:
3. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
- personal data — any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable user of the website https://businesslaw.space/en;
- website — a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet by the domain name https://businesslaw.space/en;
- user — any individual who is a visitor to the website https://businesslaw.space/en;
- operator — an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and/or performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with the personal data;
- personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring the processing of such personal data;
- processing of personal data — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (dissemination, transfer, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- automatic processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer technologies;
- dissemination of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons;
- transfer of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- cross-border transfer of personal data — transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- blocking of personal data — temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific user or another personal data subject without using additional information;
- destruction of personal data — actions that make it impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The purposes of processing personal data of users may be:
- personal needs of the operator related to the implementation of scientific, educational and other creative activities of the operator in the field of law;
- conclusion, execution and termination of contracts with users, including providing them with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
The operator also has the right to send users notifications about events and other information in the field of legal science, education and practice. The user always has the right to refuse to receive such information messages by sending an email message marked "Unsubscribe from notifications" to the operator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depersonalized personal data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about user actions on the website to improve the quality and content of the website.4. List of Personal Data of Users
The operator can process the following personal data of the user:
- last name, first name, patronymic;
- phone number;
- e-mail address.
The operator can also automatically collect and process of depersonalized personal data about users (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics, etc.) on the website.5. Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
The operator processes the user's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the user independently through special forms located on the website. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the operator, the user agrees to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the present legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to them by third parties.
The user's personal data is not subject to disclosure to third parties without their consent, except in cases provided for by the present legislation of the Russian Federation.
In case of inaccuracies in personal data, a user has the right to update them by sending a notification marked "Updating personal data" to the operator at the e-mail address email@example.com
The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. A user has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" to the operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
A user has the right, in accordance with the present legislation of the Russian Federation, to receive explanations on issues related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the operator via e-mail address email@example.com
. 7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
Prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data the operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are adequately protected by the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is to be carried out.
The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out in the following cases:
8. Final Provisions
- if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of their personal data;
- in the performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party;
- in other cases stipulated by international treaties of the Russian Federation and the present legislation of the Russian Federation.
This Policy is valid for unlimited period of time. The current version of the Policy is subject in public domain to posting on the Internet at https://businesslaw.space/en/policy